[funsec] McColo: Major Source of Online Scams and Spams KnockedOffline (fwd)

Steven Fischer sfischer1967 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:44:23 UTC 2008

I wonder how many of these "pseudo-anarchists" are bewailing the lack of
regulation in the financial markets, given the events of the past couple of
months?  A certain amount of regulation and oversight is needed, both in the
financial world and on the Internet.  I am all for seeing how little we can
get by with, but clearly, some is needed.

--
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy