Router Choice

Dan Snyder sliplever at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:43:30 UTC 2008

I think that the 7750SR routers are great and you won't be let down.
We used to have an all Cisco network and I was skeptical at first but
they have been great.

As for nss and nsr when we tested this by failing a cpm we saw less
than 50 ms of traffic loss. I would see if you could go to either
California or Canada to one of ALUs labs and have it demonstrated for
you.

hth,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone