MPLS for IPv6

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Mon Nov 10 08:54:03 UTC 2008

<snip>
I suppose MPLS v6 control plane would become necessary at Ph-2, or a
later stage of Ph-1.
</snip>

This is a stupidly simple to implement feature, telling us "we're not ready yet"
is not a sensible thing to do, any technology we can have sooner will ease the transition
for many people should they choose to implement it.

I would be interested to know what your views on this are with your vendor hat on :)

Dave.