Google SMTP acceptance policy?

Jonathan Traylor jtraylor at networkinglinux.net
Thu Nov 6 23:30:57 UTC 2008

Thanks.

These links have been of some assistance, however some of the questions
seem irrelevant to the specified situation once the a first handful are
answered. Perhaps they are intended to be a test of a person's
comprehensive ability (or not).

Someone off-list mentioned the possible google 'sandbox effect'[1] seen
with new web presences, which relates to some 'build your reptition long
and solid' responses.

I have been able to make contact with a few that will hopefully result
in a more transparent solution then 'wait and see.'

[1] http://tinyurl.com/636twn

Thanks to all who responsed on and off-list.

--
Jonathan