MPLS for IPv6

devang patel devangnp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:39:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

Its lab environment, just created one topology having few routers and
testing it for MPLS VPN for IPv6!!!
the thing is enabling MPLS on interface having IPv6 address will not bring
up LDP neighbor relationship, and due to that it will not assign the MPLS
label to the prefixes!!! so I just want to get information about the same!!!

It was suprising me when I was going to the configuration and
verification!!!

regards
Devang Patel