NANOG NYC Event

Scott Brim swb at employees.org
Sat May 31 22:17:44 UTC 2008

On 5/31/08 12:36 PM, Rod Beck allegedly wrote:
> I strongly suggest that those heading to New York visit the great
> musems, architecture (Saint Patrick's Cathedral), and restaurants.
> You have the American Museum of Natural History, which includes an
> excellent Planetarium and just on the other side of Central Park, the
> Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Guggenheim. There are excellent
> Chinese and Indian restaurants in Lower Manhattan.

Don't forget about Brooklyn in all this Manhattan praise :-).  Consider
the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.  It's too late for cherries but the rose
collections will be great.  And the best pizza in New York (if you can
get in) is at
http://menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp?areaid=0&restaurantid=31402&neighborhoodid=114&cuisineid=0