Power/temperature monitoring

Matthew Crocker mcrocker at crocker.com
Fri May 30 15:22:20 UTC 2008

We used an Uptime Device and it didn't work out too well.  We switched
to an AKCP SensorProbe8-60 http://www.akcp.com/company/sensorProbe8X60.htm
  which has worked out better.

We need a lot of dry contacts to monitor our alarm relays (Cisco
ONS15454, Taqua T7000, Liebert HVACs, Generator, Fire Suppression,
etc, etc...)