Power/temperature monitoring

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri May 30 15:10:50 UTC 2008

At 10:58 AM 5/30/2008, Frank Bulk wrote:

>Required:
>- temperature sensor
>- 110 VAC power monitoring (on/off, not necessarily current)
>- Ethernet interface (at least SNMP, Web GUI and

We have been using "Uptime Devices".  Our units have room for 3
sensors (we have 2 temp and one for humidity).  Web, SNMP, ethernet,
external AC power blob. Its a fairly small form factor and it has
been reliable for us over the years.  Alerts work as expected and
havent had any false positives either over the years.

         ---Mike