Update was Re: [NANOG] Level3 not honoring Broadwing contracts?

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Thu May 29 19:58:35 UTC 2008

Update to below (sorry for top-post, but not everone needs to read the
original post).

Thanks in part to the pro-bono efforts of two very good attorneys: Nachman
Yaakov Ziskind, (awacs at ziskind.us) (nanog list member who kindly
emailed me when I sent this to the list) and my father in law, Level 3 has
acknowledged that my contract is still in term and will honor their
contract until it expires in August of 2009.

The contract has a provision for paying only the undisputed portion of
disputed invoices, provided formal notice is given, so I followed it and
CC'd the director of colo services who sent me the original letter of
intent to raise my pricing, along with Mr. Ziskind's letter and it got
taken care of.

Thank you to everyone who responded to this last month.  If anybody else
is having similar issues and would like more information, please don't
hesitate to contact me off-list.

up at 3.am							    http://3.am