REMINDER: DNS Operations Meeting, Brooklyn NY 4/5th June

Keith Mitchell keith_mitchell at isc.org
Tue May 27 21:10:08 UTC 2008

This is a reminder that the OARC DNS Operations meeting takes place next
Wed 4th PM and Thu 5th AM in Brooklyn NY, USA, immediately after NANOG43.

The meeting will be held in Brooklyn College, NY, about 5 miles from
the NANOG venue, and is open to all. Meeting information is at:

	http://public.oarci.net/dns-operations/workshop-2008/

including an agenda for the DNS Operations Meeting now available at:

	http://public.oarci.net/dns-operations/workshop-2008/agenda

If you are planning to attend, please can I ask you to
register ASAP at:

	https://oarc.isc.org/register.php

We still have plenty of space available for NANOG attendees as well as
OARC members, but need to finalize numbers very soon. Registration is
free, and I'd like to thank our sponsor VeriSign for covering meeting
costs and making this possible.

There is still space for additional presentations, if you have or know
of material relevant to DNS Operator or Researchers to present, it would
be very welcome. Please let me know ASAP, or feel free to discuss with
me at NANOG.

Keith Mitchell
OARC Programme Manager