AT&T IPv6 Network Initialization/Assignment Contact?

Jonathan Traylor jtraylor at networkinglinux.net
Tue May 27 19:21:45 UTC 2008

Heya NANOG members,

I have a client with AT&T Metro DIA services who are looking to add
routable IPv6 services. We need an AT&T contact who will have the
knowledge and ability to coordinate IPv6 netblock assignments and
delegate static routes to the IPv6 addresses assigned. As well as
provide other IPv6 centric abilities.

FYI: We contacted a representive found via the monthly DIA invoices,
which seen us thru a few others which must not have understood the
different between the (near)legacy and forthcoming technologies,
because we got a empty form to fill out for IPv4 (yes, v4) addresses.

Please contact me off-list unless you strongly feel it will do the
rest of us some good.

Thanks much!

--
Jonathan Traylor