META: duplicate posts?

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Tue May 27 16:36:43 UTC 2008

Because the address nanog at merit.edu is still active.  Or at least, the
list @merit forwards to @nanog.org...

> I would have assumed nanog at nanog and nanog at merit went to the same copy
> of Mailman, which should have noted the identical message-id's and
> bounced one; no?
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra
> --
> Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      jra at baylink.com
> Designer                     The Things I Think                       RFC 2100
> Ashworth & Associates     http://baylink.pitas.com                     '87 e24
> St Petersburg FL USA      http://photo.imageinc.us             +1 727 647 1274
>
> 	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
> 	     Those who count the vote decide everything.
> 	       -- (Joseph Stalin)

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
2655 Seely Ave M/S 9A1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."