amazonaws.com?

Colin Alston karnaugh at karnaugh.za.net
Sun May 25 07:02:21 UTC 2008

On 24/05/2008 21:36 Barry Shein wrote:
> Anyhow, it's not my problem to get them paid, it's my problem when
> they're aiding and abetting criminals who harm me and my business.

Well, all I know is that they deliberately leave the compute cloud
ranges in blacklists. I don't really like the idea of using DNS
blacklists but they work. As I also said, you have many peoples
blessing to simply block the entire range as per their service terms
they don't gurantee mail going out at all - blocking 25 entirely would
be counter productive to allowing people to use an authenticated relay
though unless they used the submission port.

It is entirely possible that the spammers do pay for the service
genuinely though, since it's very cheap.

--
Colin Alston ~ http://syllogism.co.za/
"To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the