Hauling gear around a NANOG meeting

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri May 23 15:49:59 UTC 2008

A lot of it is common sense - New York is a GREAT city .. no question
and very safe overall.  But common sense will tell you not to take a
leisure walk through Harlem at 3AM .. having said that, I've walked
through Central Park (65th St.) at various times of the night and never
had a problem, but then again that's different too...

Travel in herds and mind your own business - don't travel at 3AM (on
foot) and you'll be fine..;)  That really goes for any city when you
think about it...

Take care,

Paul