nanog / nanog-announce subs (was Re: Announce list: Re: Hughes Network)

Philip Smith pfs at cisco.com
Fri May 23 07:18:23 UTC 2008

Everyone,

The main nanog list is subscribed to nanog-announce. So everything sent
to nanog-announce should appear on the nanog list too.

If folks choose to unsubscribe from the nanog list, they will need to
subscribe to nanog-announce to carry on seeing announcements.

Hope this clarifies at least this piece for everyone.

Yes it seems as though my "subject tags" e-mail sent around 11pm UTC/GMT
on Monday didn't get to some folks on the main list; I'll try and find
out what happened there.

philip
SC Chair