Hauling gear around a NANOG meeting

andrew young andrewy at webair.com
Thu May 22 21:49:21 UTC 2008

some useful links for getting around NYC using public transportation:

http://www.hopstop.com/

http://www.mta.info/mta/maps.htm

http://tripplanner.mta.info/

-
------------------------------------
Andrew Young
Webair Internet Development, Inc
Phone: 1 866 WEBAIR 1
FAX: 516.938.5100
http://www.webair.com
andrewy at webair.com
We are interested in any feedback you might have about the service
you received. Please contact our technical support consumer care manager
directly at 1.866.WEBAIR1 or e-mail customercare at webair.com