Hauling gear around a NANOG meeting

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:07:48 UTC 2008

I've not been to the conference myself, but I hear laptop and charger
is a good plan.

Following the advice of our host, David Diaz (Telx), care should be
exercised to make sure your laptop bag does not have the text "LAPTOP"
printed on it, as that would make it a target for thieves.
Additionally, don't wear white iPod earbuds, as that will likely lead
to you getting mugged on the subway, or zapped by lightning in Central
Park.

Paul