Hughes Network

rar rar at syssrc.com
Thu May 22 16:04:21 UTC 2008

I have tried everything I can think of to get good technical support
from Hughesnet.  I sent a Fed Ex package outlining a problem to the
President.  Never heard a word.  The people in India where a nightmare.
I worked with one of their sales reps and no satisfaction.

If you find anyone who can help with technical issues, and they are
willing to help another soon to be ex-customer with an issue in Haiti,
let me know.

Bob Roswell
System Source
broswell at syssrc.com