[NANOG-announce] New socials for NANOG 42 Brooklyn -- Register

Todd Underwood todd-nanog at renesys.com
Wed May 21 18:30:27 UTC 2008

<hat org="NANOG" group="program committee" role="chair">

howdy,

NANOG42 will take place in brooklyn, NY in about a week and a half.
there are two new socials (you can read "socials" as "free drinks and
snacks") that have been added to the agenda at

http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/agenda.html

* equinix is sponsoring a social on tuesday evening:

       http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/invitation.html

* and our host, Telx is sponsoring an event on wednesday evening:

       http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/invitation2.html

both events are open to all nanog attendees.

if you have not yet registered for NANOG42, please do so now.  the
hotel rooms at good rates are all gone, but the registration numbers
indicate that many of you are waiting until the last minute to
register.  please take a minute to do so now so that we can have a
more accurate count of the number of expected attendees:

https://nanog.merit.edu/registration/

thanks,

todd

</hat>