[NANOG-announce] Lightning Talk submissions open for NANOG42

Todd Underwood todd-nanog at renesys.com
Wed May 21 18:32:52 UTC 2008

/me dons the NANOG PC Chair hat again

Lightning talk submissions for NANOG42 are now open:

http://nanogpc.org/lightning/

Lightning talks are short talks of interest to the audience in line
with the rest of the program.  They are strictly limited to 10 minutes
(including questions).  Lightning talks are selected by the program
committee during the conference but we will probably select the first
round of lightning talks just prior to the start of the conference.

Get your submissions in.

/me takes off the hat and wipes his brow