[NANOG] IOS rootkits

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Sat May 17 13:41:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, 17 May 2008, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:

>> It is alright to have feelings.
>>
>>     Gadi.
> So I ask again, expecting nothing but another flippant answer:

I will honour you flame-bait, but only once.

> Do you actually have live examples of this or able to demonstrate it or are
> you just theorising about it all?

Your question is irrelevant to our discussion, as I obviously base myself
on the first email in this thread discussing the poc (?) about to be
released, and my own statements from that first email in which I mention I
will not discuss my own experience on the subject of rootkit risks
and solutions until said poc (?) is released due to matters of honour.