[NANOG] BCP Muni WiFI?

charles at thewybles.com charles at thewybles.com
Fri May 16 16:24:37 UTC 2008

Deepak,

Excellent question. I'm currently deploying a test environment for a large scale wifi network.

You can see more project info at wiki.socalwifi.org and at socalwifi.blogspot.com.

I am documenting everything we are doing and will have a Blog post up soon regarding our kerberos/radius/VPN deployment and how we load test/scale it.

i have yet to see any existing information on the back end components specifically related to muni wifi.

I would imagine standard documentation/white papers related to scaling a large enterprise wifi network apply.

Charles