[NANOG] Installation troubles with GlobalCrossing

Dave Siegel dsiegel at siegelie.com
Fri May 16 15:46:54 UTC 2008

Hi Eric,

Sorry you're having troubles.  If you send me an email with your
customer information or give me a call I'll look into this and get
you sorted out.

Dave Siegel
VP Global IP/Data Services Product Management
716-408-2608

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 09:38:04AM +0200, Erich Hohermuth reportedly typed:

Dave Siegel                     http://www.siegelie.com/blog/
have you read my blogs today?   http://blogs.globalcrossing.com/dsiegel/