[NANOG] Installation troubles with GlobalCrossing

Erich Hohermuth eh at profzone.ch
Thu May 15 07:38:04 UTC 2008

Dear members,

I just want to ask if anyone else have major troubles to install new or
upgrade services with Global Crossing ?

The story:

Last year on December we ordered two layer2 point to point connections
based on gigabit ethernet connections. The main idea was to directly
connect to the peering point. After waiting 3 months and lots of mails
they get the right hardware in place but now 6 months later we still
don't have a running service, because they just implement something with
tagged interfaces on one the peering point site without asking.

Regards
	Eric