[NANOG] Alcatel

Aaron Glenn aaron.glenn at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:19:31 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Nicolas Antoniello
<nantoniello at antel.net.uy> wrote:
> Ok, I agree with you, may be I didn't explain myself clear: I meant "neutral" in the sense
> of relation with each other (i.e. Not being hostile).

hopefully we're all big boys and girls and can identify a strong
opinion when we see one. are we supposed to be afraid of speaking our
mind because it might hurt a vendors feelings? I mean, I could take
offense to the fact you mentioned you're not from the US -- implying
that all US citizens are generally hostile in their opinions; but I
don't.

Tim's simply giving his opinion as the OP requested -- in a much more
mature manner than a few other posts on this list in the past...