[NANOG] [Fwd: Re: outages at isotf.org]

virendra rode // virendra.rode at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:48:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

We are on the final stages of getting the host operational that has
taken longer than we expected. This was a combination of application /
hardware related issue that caused a prolonged outage.

We deeply regret the delay and we should have outages mailing
operational soon. The goal is to pull the host out of operation without
affecting the service in the future.

Thanks all for your patience during this prolonged delay.

regards,
/virendra