10GE router resource

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Wed Mar 26 17:25:08 UTC 2008

The PIX are EoS.  Yes, they were white boxes when Cisco bought out the
original company.  The ASA's, however, are not white boxes.  That said, it
is notable that Cisco is now running their latest announced hardware,
primarily the Nexus 7000's and ASR's, run a Linux kernel and IOS on top of
that.  That doesn't make them white boxes either though.

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697