Mitigating HTTP DDoS attacks?

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:07:27 UTC 2008

On 3/25/08, Peter Dambier <peter at peter-dambier.de> wrote:

> proc2pl might get you ideas, from the ISAON tools on

You know, for the last year or two I've heard you go on and on about IASON.
A few months ago I actually did download it and the only thing I can find in
it is an assortment of scripts to manage DNS zone files. I don't see
anything in there about auto detecting the network, automatically blocking
DDoS or any of the other artificial intelligence you purport it has.

Peter and Karin Dambier

I'm not sure how to interpret this. Are Peter & Karin the same person? You
be the judge.

http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/images/3/39/KarinPeter.jpg

Cesidian Root - Radice Cesidiana

Google searches on Cesidian Root reveal a rather scruffy man running this
alternative root out of Long Island, fighting for
secession from the United States. I'm sure Most Rev. Dr. Cesidio Tallini,
BS, PhD hc, CPC, RH-INHA, APP, AMBCS, MMPR, OEMTDV will get there, one day.

http://www.cesidianroot.com/

You might want to have the reverend doctor contact customer care, as the
website suggests. It seems the website is down.