Mitigating HTTP DDoS attacks?

Frank Bulk - iNAME frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Mar 25 01:10:47 UTC 2008

There are also companies with whom you can contract for this service.  It's
my understanding that if you have a problem they will help you mitigate it.
I'm not sure if they require some specific DDoS gear or if they are able to
take advantage of their customer's gear to address the issue.  In any case,
it's reactive.

Frank