I'm going to stay on the NANOG list anyway

James R. Cutler james.cutler at consultant.com
Fri Mar 21 21:39:21 UTC 2008

Whoops!  I'm still coming to grips with multihoming.  According to
your thinking, my many years on the NANOG mailing list were wrong and
you tell me I should leave.

I don't think I can allow you to do that, Andrew.

Paul Vixie, Dillon, Bush, and others have given many examples of
appropriate and concise direction giving to newby questioners.  Follow
their lead, please.

Cutler