NXDOMAIN data needed for survey

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Thu Mar 20 17:45:30 UTC 2008

What's even more interesting is that googling Ray Demain shows nothing,
except this message.

I'd say that M. Demain does not exist, and his money will be as real as
his on-line presence.

I always love commissions promised from entities whose revenues you
can't audit.

Never mind that the purpose of this is, most likely, to register domains
as link-farms.

I think it's best that we let David Ulevitch and the crew @ OpenDNS make
the money that is to be made off this. He's doing good while doing well.

BTW: If someone legitimate needs NXDOMAIN data, I do have a bunch.