blackberry.com

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Tue Mar 18 20:55:05 UTC 2008

Thanks for everyone's help. I am going to assume it is a problem on my
side. I used the looking glasses of our various upstreams all
successfully, but when we route out any of those upstreams the trace
dies outside of our network taking the same path as the looking glass.

The weird thing is that the problem seemed to happen at the same time
our various blackberry devices lost access to blackberry.com as well
(they don't use our network).

-Matt