IPv6 on SOHO routers?

GIULIANO (UOL) giulianocm at uol.com.br
Wed Mar 12 21:30:56 UTC 2008

Frank,

Juniper Networks Does support IPv6 in J-Series Routers and SSG Firewalls:

http://www.juniper.net/products_and_services/j_series_services_routers/

http://www.juniper.net/products_and_services/ex_series/index.html

http://www.juniper.net/products_and_services/firewall_slash_ipsec_vpn/index.html

http://www.juniper.net/federal/IPv6/

SSG-5 and SSG-20 does support it after Screenos 6.1 ... for small office
business.

Other vendor like Fortinet is supporting IPv6 in SOHO equipment too.

Att,

Giuliano