Customer-facing ACLs

Carpenter, Jason Jason.Carpenter at citadelgroup.com
Sat Mar 8 00:15:32 UTC 2008

That's the problem isn't it? Who decides what can and cant go through. I think the tier approach is better, a basic user account where everything is blocked and a Sysadmin type account where everything is open. If the price is different enough then only people who are going to use those extra ports will actually pay for it.