Customer-facing ACLs

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Fri Mar 7 20:55:11 UTC 2008

On Mar 7, 2008, at 12:55 PM, Justin Shore wrote:

> This question will probably get lost in the Friday afternoon lull
> but we'll give it a try anyway.
>
> What kind of customer-facing filtering do you do (ingress and
> egress)? This of course is dependent on the type of customer, so
> lets assume we're talking about an average residential customer.

We did ask some of these questions in the latest Infrastructure
Security Survey, available here:

http://www.arbornetworks.com/report

Or here if you'd prefer not to register:

http://www.tcb.net/wisr_2007_v3.pdf

We're in the process of putting the next round of questions
together, so if there are things you'd like added please let us
know.

-danny