3rd party network monitoring

Matt matt at credibleinstitution.org
Thu Mar 6 05:43:36 UTC 2008

Regarding Keynote support - the company I work for pulls alerts from the
RSS feed they offer.  They changed the format of the feed a couple of
months ago without notice, breaking our monitoring and leaving us blind
for some time.  When we contacted our service rep, he wasn't even aware
of the changes they made.  Your mileage may vary.