spammed by a hardware resale outfit...

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Mar 3 16:01:38 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Received a spam-and-cold-call-to-my-cell-phone one-two-punch this
morning by an unrepentant Michael Andolino from Network Liquidators,
Inc. of Oldsmar, FL.

Anyone else get an unlucky start to their Monday?

I'm beginning to think that nanog.cluepon.net needs "good guys" and
"bad guys" pages so that we can all make doubly sure we're not doing
business with spammers (and just as importantly, a community resource
for reviews of used equipment vendors).  Thoughts?

                                        ---Rob