ICANN opens up Pandora's Box of new TLDs

Frank Bulk - iNAME frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Jun 29 20:36:41 UTC 2008

You do have a choice if you're not concerned about the deliverability of
your e-mail.  Remember, the Internet remains a group of service
providers/organizations/subscribers that voluntarily work together and can
choose what goes in or out.  And so if they decide not to receive traffic
from you, for any reason at all, there's no legal requirement.  If they
require that all e-mail servers that want to send e-mail to them have rDNS
entries then persons who want to deliver e-mail to that entity need to
comply.

Frank