ICANN opens up Pandora's Box of new TLDs

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Fri Jun 27 10:57:15 UTC 2008

Martin,

I wasn't that impressed with Dave's remarks, but I heard them rather
than read them, which may have made a difference. I agree with your
views on the substance and spirit of Susan's and Wendy's statements.

This -- the new GTLD process -- was originally scheduled to get to
completion in 2003 and 2004 -- after the initial 2000 round.

Eric