IPv4 source routing options and IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header

Fernando Gont fernando at gont.com.ar
Wed Jun 25 07:55:42 UTC 2008

Hello, folks,

Quite a few times it has been mentioned to me that some peering
agreements require support for the IPv4 source routing options. I was
wondering whether this is still the case for some ISPs, or it is not
the case anymore.

I was also wondering if it has ever been the case that IPv6 peering
agreements have required support for Type 0 Routing Header and, if it
has, whether that still happens nowadays. (I guess not, but....)

Thanks so much!

Kind regards,

--
Fernando Gont