Latest instalment of the "hijacked /16s" story

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Tue Jun 17 23:10:39 CDT 2008

Is the whole AS (33302) rogue like the AS advertising the SF Bay Packet
Radio block is?  Looking at the WHOIS for some of the prefixes
advertised by both ASs, I see some common company names.  That would
lead me to believe that 33302 is no better than 33211 but I can't
confirm that.  Any takers?

Justin