If bandwidth wasnt already cheap (!) enough ..

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Mon Jun 16 18:37:46 UTC 2008

IIRC, doesn't a three-year contract of this sort involve actually adding
*liabilities* to the books until the revenue is captured? I think this
may have more to do with run-rates or cutting attrition since so many
"allegedly" better networks are offering pricing at or below Cogent's
old/original pricing.

Disclaimer: Not a Cogent customer/investor.

DJ