Spamhaus down?

Steve Linford linford at spamhaus.org
Fri Jun 13 15:10:11 UTC 2008

On 13 Jun 2008, at 16:35, Matthew Black wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:02:58 +0000
>  Steve Linford <linford at spamhaus.org> wrote:
>> On 12 Jun 2008, at 20:55, Raymond L. Corbin wrote:
>>> Something going on with SpamHaus site/ dnsbl servers?
>

> We get a spamhaus data feed of PBL, SBL, and XBL
> and have not seen any problems recently.
>
> matthew black
> california state university, long beach

He sent more info, the 'problem' is he's not getting an A record when
looking up our zones, such as zen.spamhaus.org. I've fired back the
usual canned response which says "our dns zones don't have A records
because... they are dns zones, not hosts" ;)

   Steve Linford
   The Spamhaus Project
   http://www.spamhaus.org