comcast

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Jun 13 01:55:39 UTC 2008

Just to confirm from here (Toronto):

core2-rtr-to#sh ip bgp 73.72.92.0
% Network not in table

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom [mailto:bifrost at minions.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:52 PM
To: nanog at merit.edu
Subject: Re: comcast

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Thompson, Taeko wrote:
> Does anybody heard if comcast is having problems today?

I've got a customer in 73.72.92.0/24, and I don't see the prefix on the
net.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and then destroy this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same. Thank you."