[NANOG-announce] NANOG 44 Call For Presentations Posted

Todd Underwood todd-nanog at renesys.com
Thu Jun 12 01:47:52 UTC 2008

The Call for Presentations for NANOG 44, to be held in Los Angeles, CA
October 12 - 15 is posted:

http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0810/callforpresent.html

The deadline for submissions is July 7 (fast approaching) so please
post your abstracts at:

http://www.nanogpc.org/

where you will receive instructions on how to submit slideware.

If you have a good idea but a presentation but need some feedback or
some help developing it, please contact me and I'll be happy to either
work directly with you or find someone else on the program committee
to help you put together a presentation.

Note also that this conference is held just before the ARIN meeting in
LA and we are working on programming Wednesday morning to be of
special interest to the ARIN audience.  So any engineering or
operations talks that impact registry policies under consideration
would be most appreciated for that segment.

The CFP lists a number of subjects were interested in, but as previous
NANOG attendees know:  if it's on-topic on the mailing list and of
interest to network operators, we want it in the program.

Submissions have already started rolling in, so for the best chance to
have your talk accepted, please submit by the deadline above.

Thanks,

todd underwood
NANOG Program Committee Chair