Querstions about COGENT and their services...

Matt Kelly mjkelly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:41:50 UTC 2008

Try getting a credit from Cogent on a billing error, it's impossible.
Every single credit must be approved by the CEO as told to me by the
billing director located in DC.

Their network is oversold and they can't supply what they promise.
It's one thing to offer service cheap, it's a whole other to offer
cheap service.

Good luck if you choose to use them.

--Matt