NANOG NYC Event

Martin Hannigan hannigan at verneglobal.com
Mon Jun 2 21:24:00 UTC 2008

I'll probably be at 83rd and Amsterdam by 11p, This is my all time NYC favorite.

    http://www.hi-life.com/west.html <http://www.hi-life.com/>

If you're here on Thurs or beyond:

   http://www.hi-life.com/west-ipod-lounge.html

NYC is so large and  interesing that I wouldn't spend much time chasing food. You're in foodie heaven. See the Statute of Liberty, the 9/11 memorial, Empire State Building, ride the subway, go to Hoboken, or catch a glimpse of the UN. All great sites. Personally, I'd like to find a karaoke bar and sing "NY NY" with my Red Sox hat on. :-)

Best,

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                               hannigan at verneglobal.com <mailto:hannigan at verneglobal.com>