IPV6 network feeds

Heather Schiller heather.schiller at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jun 2 16:41:43 UTC 2008

Joe Abley wrote:

> On 27 May 2008, at 17:45, charles at thewybles.com wrote:
>
>> Verizon provides ipv6 connectivity according to their website.
>
> I mentioned this on another list, but if anybody has tried to actually
> turn the words referred to above into service, I would be very happy to
> hear about how they did it.

If Verizon = AS701/702/703 (VerizonBusiness/UUnet/MCI) then you should
be able to just call your sales person and ask for it.. We can do native
in several locations, and if native isn't available in your location, we
can set you up w/ a tunnel and move you over to native when it becomes
available.

**Any current Verizon Business (fUUnet/MCI) customer can call and ask
for IPv6 connectivity.  There is no additional charge for turning up
IPv6 on your existing connection**

If Verizon = AS19262 you'll have to wait a bit longer..

<snip that stuff about ATT>