NANOG NYC Event

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Mon Jun 2 15:45:37 UTC 2008

>	I also want to 2nd Little Italy and the NY Museum of Natural
>History/Hayden Planetarium as must sees if you've never been to NY. ...

Considering the nerdy tendencies of this crowd, I can't see how one
would omit a trip to the NYC Transit Museum, which chronicles the
history of what was in the early 1900s quite the high tech marvel, and
still the world's only urban railroad that runs 24/7/365, you know,
like the Internet.

It's at the corner of Boerum Place and Schermerhorn Street, about a
five minute walk from the meeting.

R's,
John

http://www.mta.info/mta/museum/