NANOG NYC Event

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sun Jun 1 16:09:56 UTC 2008

>Dinosaur is swell, but it's in Syracuse.
>
>Perhaps you could pick one that's reachable by subway instead.

Oh, all right, as about 47 people have pointed out, they have a branch
on 131st St.  The barbeque is not bad.  I eat it at the NY State Fair
every year.

On the other hand, I would think that in NYC, home of the most
wonderful food on the continent,* you could do better than a branch of
a yuppie ex biker joint from Syracuse.  How about RUB at 23rd and 7th?
Or Johnny Utah's at 51st and 5th?  Or Oklahoma Smoke up at 145st St?

R's,
John

* - with the possible exception of Montreal, an argument that can only
be resolved by extensive research in both places